CEO of Armonia Online, armoniaonline.eu (online music licensing and processing platform), an alliance of national collection societies. The Armonia licensing hub includes more than 13 million works covering 33 territories, providing a single point of negotiation for digital music service providers wishing to access a broad and diverse collection of works.
Founder of DBTH, a global strategy consulting firm for Digital Entertainment & creative technologies.The agency merges Entertainment & Technologies and serves as the France Hub for entrepreneurial and innovative French/Foreign companies.
We are also focused on Africa and Africa Tech and organize hackatons, contests and conferences in Sub-Saharian Africa.
More about me? http://thenextgag.com/interviews/virginie-berger/
My key expertises: #strategy definition #business development #French market #international expansion #communication #digital strategy #social media #emerging markets #EMEA
With more than 15 years of experience, I am a long-time advisor with vast experience founding, scaling, and operating both start-ups and large organizations globally, as well as a deep expertise connecting new technologies with contents, partners and new audiences.
– From 1998-2009, I held various senior roles at Microsoft, NRJ and MySpace, where I joined early in the company’s launch in France as the Head of Marketing and Content.
– In 2009, I’ve also founded Don’t believe the Hype, a blog (blog.dbth.fr), specialized in content-tech
– Author of the book “Music and Digital Strategies” (Best Seller in France)
– Write for many publications all over the world
– Guest lecturer appearing at numerous conventions and universities (Celsa, Sorbonne, HEC, Berklee, Maine University.) & speaker in many conferences all over the world (TEDx, Berklee, Midem, Rethink Music, Reeperbahn, FMF, MaMA, SF Music Tech, SXSW, Rockol …).